Journal 7
This week was a nice one. I start my classes
with a game called “Find Someone Who”. Students had so much fun finding classmates
who had pets, cats, rabbits among others. This activity was amazing because
students participated actively. Then, the students opened their books and read
a reading where it had the topic “Don’t have to and Have to. There, students had to complete some exercises about the topic.
Later, I asked some student things they had to do and what things they did not have to do at home. Students answered positively to those questions. Immediately, I explained the topic on the board and gave several examples of it. Right away, students were given a worksheet with the topic by me. Students finished the class with a game where they had to do a small performance and other students had to guess using "Have to and Don't have To" what they were doing.
One negative aspect was that some students didn't understand the topic even though I explained several times. Also, the worksheet was supposed to be done within the class but most of the students complete just 4 exercises out of 14. So, I had to tell them that the worksheet had to be completed at home. This was bad for students go and translate the exercises.
Later, I asked some student things they had to do and what things they did not have to do at home. Students answered positively to those questions. Immediately, I explained the topic on the board and gave several examples of it. Right away, students were given a worksheet with the topic by me. Students finished the class with a game where they had to do a small performance and other students had to guess using "Have to and Don't have To" what they were doing.
One negative aspect was that some students didn't understand the topic even though I explained several times. Also, the worksheet was supposed to be done within the class but most of the students complete just 4 exercises out of 14. So, I had to tell them that the worksheet had to be completed at home. This was bad for students go and translate the exercises.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario