viernes, 28 de junio de 2019

  

journal 6

This week was a nice week. I could not teach so much because students had some cultural activities and also was the exam week. Nonetheless, I taught 801 and 802 one hour per group. As it was just one hour per group I did know that my time was a little bit short. So, I did some nice powerpoint slides about the topics that we have been learning through the academic period. Which are past simple, past simple negative and past simple with negative and positive questions. 

All students could not participate because there are so many students that it'd take many hours for all of them to get engaged in doing that. Nonetheless, I played a game called Who wants to be Millionaire. Students had so much fun playing it; while the others participated. I gave them so candies to those who got it right.

the second hour was the test and my cooperator told me to help students with the questions that they did not understand. Unfortunately, many students had no idea of the test. I was a little ashamed of this because I felt, to some extent, that it was my blame but my cooperator told me that students do not care about learning English and also told me to tat it was not my fault whatsoever.

1 comentario:

  1. Hey brother

    Teaching those grammar topics are a little bit difficult for students to understand at first. What your cooperating teacher told you is true, students do not care about learning English, and it is not your fault if they do not learn. You are teaching but it is also them who have to put interest in the subject. Approach grammar topics through readings, audios, etc.

    ResponderEliminar